fredag den 27. januar 2012

You Know What Time it is!

Music Video Time!!

 Hellow you sexy little pieces of squash, left behind a bucket of lemon juice! I've missed you guys, and this completely pointless, needless and mildly inappropriate blog! And now, I am back with a little idea I got, while watching my wall turn black. … Oh fuck, there's a fire in my apartment, i'm gonna.. Like.. Turn that out..

And, I'm back! So.. Where was I? Oh yes.. Introducing my post on the blog, yes. I got this idea, of reviewing a Music video I watched, that I really liked.. But then I thought to myself.. ”Hm.. Jens, you mindless Zombie, you don't know shit about Apples.” So I decided to ditch the idea of a Review. And instead, I decided to tell the story, as it REALLY happened. Hope you enjoy, my dear homepicked Pickles.. Tatah!




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cXDgFwE13g&feature=related


Creepy guy in the park, sits staring mindlessly into empty space.

CGitP: ”Fuck.. This is one boring bloody day.. But hey.. At least the kids are having fun, ey?” He thought to himself, sighing after his soundless thoughts.

Cheerful little child runs into dark creepy alley, just as CGitP get's up with a grunt.

CGitP: ”Fuck it.. I'll go home.. This is pointless.. Might as well just get to the apartment, get my gun, and sit with it pointed at my temple for a few hours..”

CGitP follows ClC into the alley, chuckling softly to himself.
CGitP: ”Hm.. That's funny.. Seems like she lives in the same dark Creepy Alley as I do..”

CGitP keeps following ClC through the alley, until he sees her go into a basement.

CGitP: ”What the hell? What is she going into my bloody basement for? Gerh.. Kids these day.. No respect for others property... Pff.. Better go get her the fuck out, before she steals my red phone.. I wonder if any more children is coming by? Fucking kids want my phone so bad.. Just because it's red!? Fuck.. Can't have anything private these days.”

CGitP follows ClC into the basement, seeing her with his Red Phone again. CGitP takes out a small bottle of blue liquid.

CGitP: ”Wonder if I still have my alcohol? Ah yeah.. There it is..  Good. Some liquid currage for the night.."

ClC: ”Hey CGitP.. I just wanted to borrow your Red Phone..”
ClC giggles and takes the phone to her ear.

CGitP: ”Oh? Alright then.. Just don't call...” Is interrupted by ClC.

ClC: ”CALL 911 NOW!!”

CGitP: ”Oh fucking hell.. Now you've gone and done it.. Do you know what they charge you for t..!?” CGitP is interrupted as ClC drops the phone. ”Oh for fuck sake.. Now you've probably broken it as w...” CGitP is interrupted, because the girl was a Monster.

CGitP: ”What the fuck was that? That push? Did you just blow that h... What are you doing with your fingers? Why are you looking so menacingly? Argh!” CGitP is interrupted and screams as he is lifted into the air by nothing. He keeps screaming as he is pulled towards the girl by his dick hair.

CGitP: ”N.. No no! What are you doing!? Please stop that! I work very hard to take care of my pubes! S.. S.. S.. S.. S.. S..” CGitP is interrupted by world lags. He is then pushed to the ground again.

CGitP: ”O.. Okay.. You've.. Made your.... Point.. Must have some point? You can stop now Creepy little Girl.”

CLG: ”No no.. See.. I can spin my fingers in circles!” CLG spins her fingers in circles, staring menacingly at CGitP.

CGitP: ”Yes.. Yes.. Very fanzy.. Now please.. Get.. The fuck.. Out of my basement! No no.. Don't you know it you shouldn't point at p.. Argh!” CGitP groans in pain, as CLG uses invisible hacks. CLG's cheats is interrupted by more world lags.

CLG: ”Jumpy jump!” CLG stomps the ground. CGitP flies into the air with a wild chuckle.

CGitP: ”Heeey, see? I can fly!” CGitPflying is interrupted by world lag.

CGitP: ”Oh ffs.. Repair the bloody servers!” CLG pushes nothing and CGitP is pulled by the hair, by invisible hacks. CLG then pulls CGitp by his dick hair again.
CGitP: ”Okay! That! Has gotta stop! Please.. Just get out of my base...” CGitP is interrupted by world crash, and put to CLG's loading screen.

CGitP: ”Oh.. Well.. At least it's better then lags and being pulled by my pubes.. Wonder if I can touch this loading screen?” Nope.. Chuck Testa...

World servers gets back online.

CGitP wakes up on the floor, gasping as he notices his gaming glasses has fallen off. He puts them on, and sees CLG again.
CGitP: ”Okay.. Thats enough.. I'm calling the Admins, and getting you banned the hell out of this shit.. Oh god damn it! My phone doesnt work.. Can I borrow the red phone? Oh.. Okay.. I'll shout them up.. CALL 911 NOW!!!” Admin 911=AFK.
CGitP: ”Oh ffs.” CLG shits smoke everywhere.

CGitP: ”Oh come oon! I need to clean this place out, once you've fucked off... Would you just leave?” CLG's Mother has logged on.

CLGM: ”What are you doing here CLG? Who is this man? Haven't mom told you not to speak with strangers? He might be a pedophile... Bet he is.. Better  Vaporize him..”

CGitP: ”What?! No! She's in my fucking appartm.. Oh well.. Fuck it.. Saves me some Emo time upstairs.. Get it over with.”

CLGM adming rights confirmed. Acction: Vaporize/CGitP initiated. *Poof *sound. CGitP leaves world server.

CLGM: ”Now get home, we are having pancakes tonight.”

CLG: ”Nope.. Doing graffity first..” CLG draws grafity on the wall.

CLG: ”Tihihiii Graffity”


Moral of the musicvideo: Don't give mothers admin rights.

The End.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar